In this video, several Management Thought Leaders share their ideas on the Role of Tomorrow’s Leaders.
You’ll find out about what Leadership means in a world that is less hierarchical and more globally interconnected.
Featuring: Andrew Pettigrew Professor at Said Business School at University of Oxford, Bob Johansen, Barbara Kellerman, Deborah Ancona, Daisy Wademan Dowling, Dr. Ellen Langer, Evan Wittenberg, Gianpiero Petriglieri, Marshall Ganz, and Scott Snook.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to manage across borders and organisational boundaries
- To Engage with People in a way that is reciprocal
- How to deal with less “control” and challenges visible on a global scale
- Why you need to pay attention 360, all the time
- How Distributed Leadership should connect with other Leaders
- How Adaptive Communicators will be tomorrow’s Leaders
- How to Recognise Talent all around you
- Why Bridge Builders will strive, connecting people
- Leadership is dealing with Uncertainty yet still inspiring others, using resources to achieve goals
- How to find a common purpose yet celebrate individualities
What practices do you think it takes to be Tomorrow’s Leaders? Please leave them below.